Sunday, December 12, 2010

oh my...

I am sure I have no idea how pathetic I must look to you all... I haven't posted in over a year. What a horrible business owner I am... All I can say for my self is that it has been a crazy busy year. Not only have my kids (plus my nephew) been monopolizing my time... I have been teaching quite a bit, and my bows have been doing great. Plus I had the privilege of being invited to do a Holiday Gift Shop at a friend's school...

What a great December it has proven to be so far. Thank you God for the opportunities you have laid out in front of me.

I will try to see if I can get my photobucket back running again so I can post some pictures! In the mean time... Drop over to my Facebook page and say hi!

http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?networks#!/pages/SnK-Creations/329589204499

I will be back soon!
K