Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Stuff

Oh My... I can't remember the last time I posted new stuff on here.... There have been so many things going on at SnK Creations!

I have added some really neat stuff to our product lists!! One that I will feature today is PURSES!!! I know.... sounds crazy a bow lady doing purses, but I saw these & just couldn't resist making one for myself!! I loved it so much I just couldn't stop making them!!

I have 2 basic styles right now... One is a traditional size the other is much taller. The taller of the two will hold practically anything.... even a binder! I have designed both of these sizes to double perfectly as a diaper bag! Pockets are available in either size and you can choose between a magnetic closure or a grosgrain ribbon tie.

Here are examples of some of the ones I have done.... I can make these in MINI for your little princess if desired... please email me for a quote! S-n-k-creations@sbcglobal.net